Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Take For Granted

Human like to take things for granted. I'm piss off with this kind of attitude. What do they think??????? I'm statue of Liberty. Hellooo wake up I'm HOMOSAPEINS ok. Got FEELING OK.

Then start to give excuses. EXCUSES FOR SO MANY REASON. HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really hate this situation. Ok I will be COLD AS ICE for 2 days. My anger is getting worst and will burst anytime. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GERAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.


Aku pun ada tahap kesabaran. Asyik aku ja kena berubah. Bila tegur marahhh. Betuiiila


Ingat sikit jangan dok bongkah.. sebab tu Allah dok uji.. Lani hang dah ada semuanya tapi kalau hang take easy and for granted nanti hilang semuanya.Berubah sebelum terlambat..


Hmmmm COOL DOWN Ambik Air Sembhayang banyak222....Relekssss Allahuakbar La ilahahilllah..

No comments: