Thursday, November 6, 2008

PSMB

Yesterday I have attended a Forum For Small And Medium Entreprises (SMEs) in Park Avenue Hotel Sungai Petani Kedah. Praise to Allah, new knowledge and new networking team. The best part is I forgot to bring my camera. There is motivator, Dr Tengku Asmadi T.Mohamad . He was appointed has our group leader. I met with a few other HR personnels. What a great day. I need to converse more in English to develop more skills. Hmm I hope that one day I will be able to further my studies. Be with a group of great speakers has impact in me. One day I will become like them. On one condition , I need to demolish the shyness,be out front and be a public speaker. Hey you never know what you are able to do. I need to train Syuaib in this skills. So he will be a great leader.

No comments: