Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On the move

Today is the 8th day of Aidilfitri. Raya has been simple and moderate. Time pass and today I felt relief. 80% of my problem have been solve. I pray and hope that 100% is a success.

1st and 2nd Raya I visited relative in Balik Pulau, Bayan Baru, Padang Serai and Butterworth. 3rd and 4th Raya I and Syuaib is ill so we stayed home. 5th raya we went back to Penang to friends house. Pity Syuaib. His temperature was quit high. So went to a clinic.

Till today his fever is still high. Sharil brought him to the nearest clinic. Ya Allah please cure Syuaib.

We had a small gathering at the lobby. Everyone contribute goodies. Lontong, Bihun, Lemang, Ketupat,Chocolate cake,Raya Cookies. Alhamdulillah. We didn't do open house because we are scare the food is not enough. So who enter lobby, they are wlcome.

No comments: