Thursday, October 16, 2014

Goodbye EPE

Going to miss...my baby HR Dept Epe. 7 years..setup &maintaining.The experience I gain in managing &handling HR spectrum..3 year of hard work.4 year sustaining.i'm at a comfort zone. it hard to let go.. If HR dept is a child,in standard 1 now. Thank to my boss in giving me the freedom of developing and expanding my skills. Starting a new career in a new place is not that easy,increasing of headcount,new bosses,new colleague,new environment,new system.... challenging myself.





23.04.2007-17.10.2014.

Epe Packaging (Penang) Sdn Bhd,7 tahun aku mencari rezeki disini. Byk ilmu dan pengalaman ditimba.Berat hati ini utk melepaskan HR Dept.  Aku setup semula agar teratur dan sistematik.Sedih...aku perlu teruskan impian dan kerjaya..Walaupun hati tak sanggup..kenangan aku titipkan di epepack.blogspot.com. Terima Kasih Epe..



















No comments: