Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Passion


Now I had make my decision to chase all my worries and sorrow. No point thinking what people think , as I can develop my skills and passion. Better share with others that have the same enthusiasm.

One of it is reading novel, since my school time I start to read novels. Then I start back recently - 24Th April 2009. I and Sharil went to Jusco to be a family member of the State Library. I randomly chose 2 novel,2 phycology,1 magazine & 2 children book. One is "Chef" and one is "Rahsia Perindu".The "Chef" is very boring. I stop half way because I'm not interested to know the ending. Then i start to read "Rahsia Perindu" by Ramlee Awang Murshid. Fall in love reading the book as i felt that I'm one of the character. Very smart writer.

I eager to finish the book this week because i want to know who is the killer. Interested to know more :-
UJIE WEBSITE.

No comments: