Thursday, February 26, 2009

Activities

21th February 2009 - Lepak kat umah ja. Nothing to do,so I took some photo of Syuaib sleeping.


25th - Full of activities - Attended a lunch and Hotel Presentation From Cititel At Golden Triangle Restaurant,Autocity. Alhamdulillah Food was delicious. 2 of our collegues won lucky draw,complimentary stay in Cititel Midvalley.


8.45pm, we reached Sunway Carnival to meet Upin and Ipin. We watch the movie at 9.20pm. I give them A++++ for the grafic and 3D animation. Superb.Love them so much. I hope one day I can do my own 3D modelling. Just wathcing a real person acting. Best gila... Bravoo...Kenapa kat UTMKL dulu course Multimedia lambat diperkenalkan... Never too late... One day I will do 3D to SYUAIB. Hahahaha Syuaib and the geng.. Eeee Haaaa..

No comments: